[Clayart] OLD ELECTRIC KILNS

kathi at lesueurclaywork.com kathi at lesueurclaywork.com
Tue Oct 12 09:45:46 UTC 2021

John, that sounds like an early Crusader kiln. Earlier this year I was  able to buy one that had sat unused in a studio for at least 25 years. The steel jacket was still shiny. The elements looked like new. I was giving my old, decrepit Crusader to the guy who helped haul it to my studio. I pulled the sitter from that kiln and installed it in the “new” one. I now have three electrics. This is the only manual and it’s my kiln of choice for bisque.

Kathi LeSueur

Sent from my iPad