[Clayart] david the self driving car

robert hackert ndiaman at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 18 12:44:20 UTC 2021

Everything parental wise missing from current generation. No boundaries. When a PO in Philly We got a call (this was in the 60’s) to a home. Woman answered door. Asked what was issue. Said her son would not listen. Took us to a bedroom, there in the bed was an early teen boy. Told mom we are not in the parenting business. She replied he just will not listen. Said husband did not believe in discipline (Dr. Spock teaching). I realized then that the world had changed, not for the better.
Rob Hackert

Sent from my iPhone