[Clayart] david the self driving car

paul gerhold gerholdclay at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 22:10:11 UTC 2021

Robert,
I assume you actually have the statistics that prove those of us raised in the 50's and 60's are more prone to physical violence than people in their 20s and 30's. Or will actual data prove exactly the opposite?

Be careful of condemning  the older generations without evidence since many of us are from generations that did approve of discipline.

Paul

Sent from my iPad