[Clayart] david the self driving car

Robert Harris robertgharris at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 22:38:42 UTC 2021

Wow what an ignorant comment. You really think that New Caledonian crows
who use traffic lights and cars to crack nuts are acting on instinct? You
think that the famous Aesop's fable of the pitcher and the water is mere
"instinct? How about all the studies on parrot behaviour don't show that
there is merely a continuum of decision making?

And you think humans aren't just as influenced by their environment?

"Free will" is a bullshit religious concept that has absolutely no place in
animal behaviour studies. Humans are merely a point on a continuum.