[Clayart] thermocouples/ Now welding Thermocouples and Elements

David Woof woofpots at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 24 19:20:48 UTC 2021

Ya like you and I and some others also know how to re-weld a broken electric kiln element.
 Skills pay the bills!

And skills will get one "thru the nite" when up against a show and sales deadline.

Misneach,

David Woof..................................Now where did I bury my first million dollars? );>0===}=========<