[Clayart] Zinc and Mimi - RR

sumi sumi at herwheel.com
Mon Sep 6 15:54:31 UTC 2021

Bill,

How do you initially wet the dry glaze with CMC solution? I have CMC
solution which I made by mixing CMC into hot water; but do you add a few
spoonfuls of this to a couple of quarts of water and mix it into your
dry glaze to create a thick slurry? And then add more water? Sorry, when
I write it down it sounds like a dumb question.

Sumi