[Clayart] neriage, how to.

vpitelka at dtccom.net vpitelka at dtccom.net
Mon Sep 13 18:49:06 UTC 2021

Thanks for your kind words Mel.  I haven't done any colored clay in quite a few years as my work has evolved, but I might get back to it.  When I got into colored clays in my first semester in grad school, there was no technical information available at all, and I had to figure it out for myself.  I ramped up pretty quick, and it was an amazing experience.  If anyone is curious, go to my website and explore the colored clay galleries.
- Vince

Vince Pitelka
Potter, Writer, Teacher
Chapel Hill, NC