[Clayart] old cones

ronroy at ca.inter.net ronroy at ca.inter.net
Fri Sep 24 20:30:18 UTC 2021

I would not recommend kiln sitters - to many problems.

Best to be there when the kiln is supposed to turn off.

We had a problem because some ware blew up. A piece of clay got in
below the rod so the held the rod up.

If you don't have a way of knowing that your kiln has shut down at the
right time the chances are you will eventually pay the price.

RR

Ron Roy
ronroy at ca.inter.net
Web page ronroy.net