[Clayart] Tucson Clay Co-op Exciting News

maxine krasnow tucsonclaycooperative at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 17:34:10 UTC 2021

The Tucson Clay Co-op with the help of a benefactor has purchased a 5,700
square foot property on 1/2 an acre near 23rd Street and Campbell.  Our
indoor and outdoor classes, our outdoor gallery and our glaze firing
service will continue to remain at 3326 N Dodge Blvd.  All our indoor
members are moving to the new studio on November 1.  For price of our
spaces* contact Maxine at 917 705 3803 or email her at
tucsonclaycoop at yahoo.com
Since we have so much extra space, in the future we will consider renting
to other artists and craftspeople with the vision of becoming a mini
torpedo factory - and a tourist destination.
Everyone who rents from us, is required to have a display of their work for
sale.
*Shared pottery space will be $95 monthly with a 3 month commitment.
Private space depends on size, as well as type of walls.