[Clayart] digital controller for old kiln

Robert Harris robertgharris at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 03:10:40 UTC 2022

I'm surprised you had problems with kiln sitter reliability. I've found
that if the sitter is set up properly they're extremely accurate (of course
the key here is that it is set up properly (mostly the drop bar being set
up right). Especially if there is a vent which helps even out the
temperature from top to bottom.