[Clayart] cow paddys

robert hackert ndiaman at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 6 19:47:24 UTC 2022

Mel: when I lived in Lahore, many out skirt villages used buffalos dung formed into Pattie’s, drying them and bridges house, fence walls, heat source. Renewal source. The thatch roof’s proved a little risky. Roof rats would take up residence. Then a cobra found a new food source, rats. But to your comment, if a cobra scenses a threat, we’ll you know what follows.
Rob Hackert

Sent from my iPhone