[Clayart] digital controller for old kiln. sawdust instead of straw in small kiln

David Woof woofpots at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 04:54:47 UTC 2022

Hi Vince,
I know you to be a "stickler" for accuracy... but I think you missed that Ron was posting about venting the kiln interior atmosphere, and not the space where the kiln was situated.

***(Ron said: " Perhaps vents were installed at the same time - vents have a very real affect on extending element life. RR")

When one is a stickler regarding "reading comprehension" one recognizes that while Ron didn't go into details, it is obvious that he was alluding to something he was quite sure we all know and understand regarding the toxic and at times caustic environment in the Kiln's interior atmosphere, and possible deleterious effect on the elements.

I think Ron made a valid point. A point not addressed by anyone else so far.

What do you think my old-time esteemed friend?

Love,

Woof................Did I just grab the Proverbial mad dog in the street by the ears? And now that he's really mad with cause, I will get mangled and mauled if I let go. <(;0>==}=========<