[Clayart] mel's kiln firing after storm

mel jacobson melpots at mail.com
Fri Apr 15 23:49:08 UTC 2022

Re-fire of kiln after a storm ruined my firing two days ago.
Nice today, cold, no wind to speak of.
The goddess fairy of kilns sprinkled gold dust in my hair.

Kiln fired in under 5 hours to cone 8 just over, no reduction
back pressure at all.  Did about two hours of pre/fire with a tiny
burner just to make sure the re/fires are warm before the main burners
go on. So, we will see if the glazes are lovely.

Thanks for listening, as I am sort of a newby and need support.
Love to all, and may you be blessed at this wonderful spring season.
A perfect Easter for me would be Church in this tiny community, then
attend a perfect Seder dinner and get to ask the "questions".

I have listened hundreds of nights in Dubai to the call for prayer. It is
Amazing.  Respect is a wonderful concept.

Mel Jacobson/owner and moderator of Clayart/ 23 years in a row. 87 years old.
I waited in line to get Windows 95. I ordered the companion 23 discs
with a boot drive as number 1.  (they stopped that really fast.)

We never cut off honest discussion. We all dislike pushing a political
agenda on clayart, or someone that is loaded at 2 a.m.
And please respect that I have to read every post, every post sent to
clayart.  You get to zap any post or poster you do not care for.

website: www.melpots.com
www.melpots.com/CLAYART.HTML