[Clayart] mel's kiln firing after storm

Ginger Dunlap-Dietz gingerpots at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 16:40:29 UTC 2022

More mundane pottery problem:  I use Liquid Latex, ammonia based, for
masking.  I find it does a good job and although more expensive than wax
resist gives me latitude for playing with glaze layering and pattern design.

The problem is that it sure messes up my brushes.  Has anyone discovered a
way to get the stuff out of brushes?

thanks,  ginger in the anza borrego desert