[Clayart] firing electric kilns

Arnold Howard arnoldhoward at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 15:41:18 UTC 2022

Recently I upgraded an older switch-operated Skutt kiln to touch screen digital. The customer wanted to monitor the kiln temperature from a cell phone app.

Remote monitoring is convenient though not fail safe. The controller can’t detect when the thermocouple has lost its accuracy.

Arnold Howard

Sent from my iPhone