[Clayart] work

dannon at ccrtc.com dannon at ccrtc.com
Fri Apr 22 13:47:32 UTC 2022

There's always, always more than one way.  Every person is not cut out
for college. And there are a lot of options out there. People who like
work with their hands, and CAN, are in greater demand than ever.
Construction.
Heavy equipment. Surgeons. Masons. Musicians. Woodworkers. There are
many
enticing occupations.  Some take lengthy academic schooling, some don't.
My dad's advice to all of his children was: find something you love to
do,
and figure out how to make a living at it.  Up to you.

regards

Dannon Rhudy