[Clayart] re-firing

Sharon Wetherby wetherby.ss at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 02:47:45 UTC 2022

Thanks to all for the information. After taking a China Painting class from
Paul Lewing, I've been firing pieces about a half dozen times to cone 018
or 014 on white ware that I've purchased from consignment stores. I
wondered if this might compromise the finished pieces.

Sharon
'What if?' Student
Fort Worth, TX