[Clayart] re-firing

paul gerhold gerholdclay at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 11:48:11 UTC 2022

That hypothesis should be very easy to test. Just reuse a cone pack and see if there is any significant change in the cones.  Or you could fire an unglazed piece repeatedly and see if there is any significant change in absorption.

Also, what exactly is over- vitrified?  I don't think we are talking firing to the point of slumping.

Paul

Sent from my iPad