[Clayart] Ceramic programs? my take?

ronroy at ca.inter.net ronroy at ca.inter.net
Tue Apr 26 16:13:14 UTC 2022

Hi Vince,

The sunflower exhibit was closed down in England - no reason given. I
suspect they were colored with manganese and someone realized how
toxic that was. There were pictures of children running through the
"seeds".

I wonder if there are any courses in ceramics that teach anything
about toxicity?

RR

Quoting vpitelka at dtccom.net:

Ron Roy