[Clayart] Ceramic programs… my take…

paul gerhold gerholdclay at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 21:47:04 UTC 2022

Nobody actually masters their craft unless they are content not to change or evolve and then  they are just kidding themselves that they have mastered the craft.
With the greats this change or evolution  continues long after they turn fabrication over to those with more technical skill.

Paul

Sent from my iPad