[Clayart] how long does a mug last

mel jacobson melpots at mail.com
Wed Apr 27 14:04:44 UTC 2022

I woke up this morning laughing to myself.

If one re/fires one time,
how long will that mug last?...1000 years instead of 1500 years.
or maybe 35,000 years if it is well cared for.

Most of what I have made in my lifetime will be in the dump or crushed
in the next 50 years. It will still be seen in some garage sale../50cents/
who was MJ??  We will let the dog eat out if.  It matches the kitchen.
My pots are not that special, never have been...interesting maybe.

anyway, something to smile about.
(in 1965 there was a study asking high school children if they felt special.
about 7 percent said yes.  In 2022 that number is near 70 percent. does one
wonder why there is "road rage".  "Why are those people in my way, don't they
know I am special."??????)
mel

website: www.melpots.com
www.melpots.com/CLAYART.HTML