[Clayart] old statue found

David Woof woofpots at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 5 15:39:45 UTC 2022

Terry sez:"According to Etsy, a machine manufactured bead attached to a machine made chain, voila, hand made. Terry"

Hi Terry,
But to each their own.  Other than singing to the Choir to commiserate with and encourage each other we aren't going to collectively change the world one "handmade mug" at a time.
Where Serenity and Serendipity meet is priceless.
We who have mastered living with-in our means live well and with largeness of spirit.

Others who highly value material values over spirit seem to be getting by also.  Who of us sleeps more contentedly in the wee hours?  Or awakens then to ponder, who can judge, who can know?

Hearing a drum beat and having the internal moral courage to march to it is priceless.

Misneach,