[Clayart] Handmade

Lis lis.allison at primus.ca
Fri Aug 5 21:55:28 UTC 2022

The reason I brought it up, not knowing that it had been answered about
2793 times already according to Mel, is that I find myself in a
situation where such a potter was juried in, and is now charging very
high prices for what I consider inferior work. Some customers think it
must be better than mine, after all, it's more expensive. Sort of a
double whammy for me!

Anyway, I guess there is no answer and I'm sorry to waste everyone's time.

Lis

--
www.pine-ridge.ca
Garden Blog: www.garden-on-the-ridge.blogspot.ca