[Clayart] mel's sale

robert hackert ndiaman at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 6 12:16:03 UTC 2022

Hi David. Good inclusion of Isaiah 65:11. Down here in SW Fl mostly retirees. Not much interest in spending money. I belong to the local art center and have Nov-Jan Raku firings. After that it starts to heat back up. Mugs are biggest seller, $28-32 depending on size.
If I were doing it for the money we’d be digging roots to eat.
But making pots from start to finish, that is my drug of choice.
Rob Hackert
North Port, Fl

Sent from my iPhone