[Clayart] Handmade discussion

David Woof woofpots at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 11 14:59:51 UTC 2022

Snail wrote: " It’s not the handwork that makes them excellent, though. It’s the excellence that makes them excellent, and they can sit next to Tony Clennell’s loppy, gestural, finger-marked, goopy-glazed and fire-kissed mugs with no apologies."

Thoughtful, intelligent, evenhanded perspective Snail.....honesty in all we do....supports excellence in execution.

One can always see clearly when someone tries to drive nails with their fist.

Regarding our own T. C., he himself, and he offers no apologies, is honestly loppy and gestural, so his work is a serious mirror reflection of his self-aware self. Love the guy and his work for that!!!

Misneach,