[Clayart] Lili and Lesa Krowkowski memorial service

dannon at ccrtc.com dannon at ccrtc.com
Thu Aug 11 17:26:04 UTC 2022

Lili was a delight.  Intelligent and outspoken, full of information and
advice.  And not just
about clay.  We used to correspond regularly; sometimes about clay,
often about growing and pre
serving food. Running a household in addition to a studio. Best recipes
for any number of things,
and she was full of fun and laughter. Thoughnot absent a lecture or two:
occasionally she enjoyed
letting folks know what was what, if she found them to be pretentious,
self-important, or just
plain silly.  Mostly, she was kind and helpful- I enjoyed her company.
Thanks for the link, David.

Dannon Rhudy