[Clayart] Walnut Creek Clay Arts Guild COLLECTION

Jacqueline Miller jackie.miller.clay at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 13:09:43 UTC 2022

I think it is wonderful for the Walnut Creek Guild to have an active group of fine ceramicists coming through. It is enriching and to me has nothing to do with copying. You are very fortunate. We have children in California and have thought about moving out from the Midwest. Walnut Creek is one of the places that caught my eye. And the Guild played a large factor.
Jackie

Sent from my iPad