[Clayart] cone 6-7 5x20 fun (story)

sumi sumi at herwheel.com
Sun Aug 21 15:34:00 UTC 2022

I don't know, Mel, I love bright colors but the young people often want
gray, white, black and neutrals. And matte. My theory is they photograph
better for their social media feeds. Even when they say they want
"color" they point to a gray-blue and say "that's the color of my kitchen".

Sumi

--
Sumi von Dassow
President, Beulah Valley Arts Council