[Clayart] bounces from clayart

mel jacobson melpots at mail.com
Mon Jan 3 22:01:48 UTC 2022

if for a variety of reasons, your emails from clayart are
not opened, or there is an isp fault, clayart software
counts the bounces, at a certain level, your account is dropped.

Here is the specific literature from our isp.
"When a member's bounce score is greater than the bounce score threshold, the subscription is disabled. Once disabled, the member will not receive any postings from the list until their membership is explicitly re-enabled (either by the list administrator or the user). However, they will receive occasional reminders that their membership has been disabled, and these reminders will include information about how to re-enable their membership."

What is being said is:  The member has to do some homework and keep your subscription clean and clear. I cannot do it for you.
Mel

website: www.melpots.com
www.melpots.com/CLAYART.HTML