[Clayart] HAPPY NEW YEAR CLAYART

Kathi Koester mrskathikoester at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 23:03:17 UTC 2022

Thank you to everyone on [clayart] who share their vast experience so
graciously. I’ve noticed the prices of some ingredients has risen
dramatically this year: Watch out for a pint of bright red, now $48!
Propane too! Have others noticed supply chain issues or rising prices?
Those who rely on pottery as a business, I wonder how you manage your costs
or commissions accepted? How have you weathered the studio challenges over
the decades?
I look forward to hearing more about clay and potters in 2022.
Blessings to you all,
Kathi Koester_MN

On Mon, Jan 3, 2022 at 2:41 PM mel jacobson <melpots at mail.com> wrote:

> All fixed and paid for into 2023.  It was another series
> of Holiday, Covid, International credit card.
> But, now all fixed and happy.
> \From Mel
>
> website: www.melpots.com
> www.melpots.com/CLAYART.HTML
>
> --
"For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities - his
eternal power and divine nature - have been clearly seen, being understood
from what has been made, so that men are without excuse." Romans 1:20