[Clayart] HAPPY NEW YEAR CLAYART

vpitelka at dtccom.net vpitelka at dtccom.net
Mon Jan 3 23:49:41 UTC 2022

Hi Kathi -
I think one of the hardest things for a lot of potters is the unavailability or outrageous price of spodumene and any other lithium-containing products due to the demand for lithium batteries.  So goodbye shino glazes unless we figure out a way to make a good shino without lithium.  Lucky potters who have a big stash of spodumene or petalite.
- Vince

Vince Pitelka
Potter, Writer, Teacher
Chapel Hill, NC