[Clayart] Geology of clay

vpitelka at dtccom.net vpitelka at dtccom.net
Tue Jan 4 14:54:24 UTC 2022

Hi Charnley -
It's not practical for me to sell my book because ACerS doesn't give me enough of a discount to make it worthwhile.  If you don't want to give the money to Jeff Bezos, then order it from the Ceramic Arts Network Store at:
https://mycan.ceramicartsnetwork.org/s/product-details?id=a1B3u000009udqCEAQ

Email might split that link into several lines, so you might have to copy the whole thing into your browser.
- Vince

Vince Pitelka
Potter, Writer, Teacher
Chapel Hill, NC