[Clayart] Geology of clay

laughinglion laughinglion at comcast.net
Tue Jan 4 17:19:34 UTC 2022

VinceGood plan.ty CSent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: vpitelka at dtccom.net Date: 1/4/22  6:57 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: 'Clayart international pottery discussion forum' <clayart at lists.clayartworld.com> Subject: Re: [Clayart] Geology of clay Hi Charnley - It's not practical for me to sell my book because ACerS doesn't give me enough of a discount to make it worthwhile.  If you don't want to give the money to Jeff Bezos, then order it from the Ceramic Arts Network Store at:https://mycan.ceramicartsnetwork.org/s/product-details?id=a1B3u000009udqCEAQ Email might split that link into several lines, so you might have to copy the whole thing into your browser.  - VinceVince PitelkaPotter, Writer, TeacherChapel Hill, NCvpitelka at dtccom.netwww.vincepitelka.com https://chathamartistsguild.org/ -----Original Message-----From: Clayart <clayart-bounces at lists.clayartworld.com> On Behalf Of laughinglionSent: Monday, January 3, 2022 7:53 PMTo: Clayart international pottery discussion forum <clayart at lists.clayartworld.com>Subject: Re: [Clayart] Geology of clayVince, do you carry copies of this book because seriously iffn i am spending that on a book I would rather give it all to you and not leave any on Amazons table, just saying.  Its worth the money, but well nuff said.  Us posting.  CharnleySent from my Galaxy