[Clayart] Fwd: Get Excited! NW Wood Firing Conference Happening This June

Hank Murrow hmurrow at efn.org
Wed Jan 5 04:45:40 UTC 2022

Dear Clayart Woodfire potters;

I am posting this reminder that The Big Northwest Woodfire Conference scheduled for just before Covid hit, has been re-scheduled for the first weekend in June 2022. I am excited to hope that this Conference will go on as newly scheduled, and that I will get a chance to give my talk comparing my work in a lifting gas kiln at my Eugene studio; with five big anagamas in the NW, as well as one in Japan. Should be fun! Also, I am just one of a dozen or more speakers on the subject of Woodfire. See the notes below from Joe, who is organizing the Fun.