[Clayart] it is with sadness i report

Kash Mistry kashmistry1248 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 14:42:02 UTC 2022

Oh Mel,
You have been my online mentor without you knowing it. I heed your advice and try to follow. Yes, I am not a newby, but I ventured out on my own working with clay and learning along the way from posts on this site.

May God Bless this country, not knowing what is coming next.

Respectfully
Kashmira Mistry

Sent from my iPhone