[Clayart] clayart/paul and others who have asked

mel jacobson melpots at mail.com
Thu Jan 6 21:26:38 UTC 2022

I only know what i experience and life within.

Minneapolis has turned into a night mare city.  People are
leaving by the thousands.  Many of you saw my old neighborhood
burned. Lake st. for 8 miles.  "They destroyed their own space."
Target, Walmart, Walgreens and the police station burned, and they
are not being replaced. Fine `Older` families have to take the bus about
6 miles to find a store.  I lived on Pleasant ave S, next door to two
adorable older black women. I loved them. I had to sing "Jesus Loves Me"
to get cookies and lemonade.  All the men, black and white worked in
the war industry.  side by side.

Now groups of teenaged boys are car jacking older women. (very high end shopping centers) You
know, with a walker...kick them over, take the fob and off
goes the car.  It matters not if you are liberal or conservative,
if it is your grandmother, you are pissed.

My pal jim that helped with the kiln book was having a meeting at
his company...11:00a.m. about 30 shots fired in front of his company,
and the meeting went under the oak table.  He is selling out and moving\
to an outer ring suburb.  His taxes have doubled.  He asked the director
of taxes...Why us?  He said, "someone has to pay for this mess."

Minnepolis, "City of Lakes"  Minnesota Friendly.  Not.

website: www.melpots.com
www.melpots.com/CLAYART.HTML