[Clayart] Its a priveledge….

Antoinette Badenhorst porcelainbyantoinette at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 02:44:22 UTC 2022

Ever since I joined Clayart over 20 years ago, I always considered it a privilege when someone answered my questions, or discussed something valuable. We had our in-fights and probably will have more in future, but for the most we respected each other. Over the last period of time I became more and more annoyed by the way potters talk with each other and ask for advice  on social media. I always answer questions when I know the answer. Not only do I feel that someone answered my questions one or a hundred times before, but it is also good PR for TeachinArt, however I find myself ignoring questions asked as of lately, especially when it is asked in a rude way. It is a privilege, not a right for others to share their knowledge with us.
Thank you Clayart. I am not on the forefront of discussions, but I do read as much as I can here….

Best wishes,
Antoinette Badenhorst

PorcelainByAntoinette
TeachinArt