[Clayart] CLAYART HISTORY

David Woof woofpots at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 7 03:14:11 UTC 2022

Mel sez: " And please remember, I have read every email sent to Clayart for the last
20 years.  Every one.   Mel"
Mel you mean you read even the ones we wish we hadn't sent at 3:00 Am!!! OMG    (Added some color​ though, didn't it?!)
I never liked Beige either, so when Clayart occasionally became a bit too tedious......or sleepy, "tongue in cheek" observations and retorts, or "stirring the pot" gave some relief even if some dear folks got their teeth all snagged up in their hosiery ...................

​Misneach......Go with courage.............
Woof