[Clayart] Minneapolis has turned into a night mare city.

W Seidl wjsmaine at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 12:14:58 UTC 2022

Mike, Mel and all,

Humans, especially American humans, seem to be losing memory capacity as
generations change.

Ceaser said it best: "Those who do not remember the past are condemned
to repeat it".

Does anyone remember the Watts riots in L.A. in the early 70's? I lived
through those, got burned out of the apartment block I was living in.
People then were "sticking it to the man" by burning "the man's"
property.  Problem was, those buildings were the apartments and stores
and neighborhoods that the people doing the protesting depended on. My
neighbors and I watched it happen, lost everything.  We were not
protesting, we were shaking our heads, trying to save what little we
had.  But I digress.

This is nothing new, It has happened many times before, it
(unfortunately) will happen again.

Wayne in Maine