[Clayart] Was Watts riots in L.A., now working in studio

William Schran wschran at twc.com
Sun Jan 9 13:37:20 UTC 2022

Hi Snail,Have been getting back to work in my studio producing
functional ware to build up depleted inventory from sales over the
holidays.I work cone 6 electric, layering sprayed glazes, up to 6
glazes on each piece, and controlled cooling to promote titanium
crystal growth.I'm also continuing my never ending exploration of zinc
silicate crystalline glazes, also fired at cone 6.
Bill

William Schranwschran at twc.com703-505-1617