[Clayart] What are you doing?

William Schran wschran at twc.com
Sun Jan 9 15:45:40 UTC 2022

All is well here in North Carolina!Shared meals& gatherings with
neighbors, all fully vaccinated.Working in studio, have mini-split and
insulated garage, stays warm in winter & cool in summer.Door between
garage and kitchen that I open when firing kiln to let warm air in the
house.I'm president of local Rotary this year (June- June) and we're
doing wonderful things in our community.

William Schranwschran at twc.com703-505-1617