[Clayart] Water removal

Dorothy Parshall dorothyp at whidbey.com
Sun Jan 9 18:21:57 UTC 2022

I was wondering about the idea of ingesting water from a humidifier. It is distilled; why not? But… I have been using distilled water in the Kitchen for 20 years and in glazes for about 10 - thanks to the help of clayart my burgundy glaze works just fine! I have a bonafide distiller in the K.

Dorothy