[Clayart] Supply chain

Mike Gordon clayart at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 9 20:05:02 UTC 2022

Terry, a couple of months ago my internet went down, “ Oh it’ll be back next week at 7 PM!” Following week the same story, that went on for a month!! Seems the part they were waiting for was on some container ship sitting in the L.A. harbor Finally got it back only to have it go down again when they replaced the telephone pole across the street from my house, took another 3 hours for Earthlink to get everything going again, “ when it rains , it pours”!!!
Mike Gordon