[Clayart] What are you doing?

sumi sumi at herwheel.com
Sun Jan 9 21:49:47 UTC 2022

What am I doing? I have finally made the move that I mentioned early
last year, from the urban Denver area to very rural Beulah, Colorado.
I'm still setting up my studio but I'll have a lot more space for
creating pottery, plus a kiln shed and a gallery. I won't be teaching
any longer except for monthly pit firings, but I will be writing more. I
am supposed to be working on a book right now but I'm preoccupied with
getting properly moved into the new home and studio.

Happy New Year to all of you.

Sumi