[Clayart] What are you doing?

dannon at ccrtc.com dannon at ccrtc.com
Tue Jan 11 20:35:44 UTC 2022

I generally take a break from the clay studio after Christmas, for a
week or three. I've set an easel up in the western most window I've
got, and am working on some small landscapes.  I draw a lot, mostly
portraits, and haven't really painted in some time. And - never a
landscape, in any medium.  So - an adventure of a different kind.  Don't
know why
I've never painted any, but in fact I have not. Some water-clean up
oils have expanded my winter alternatives, and I'm having a busy-but-
different time.  Very challenging, in fact. Good to get off on a
different
track, physical and mental. I like trying new things, feels good.

best of New Years to all -

Dannon Rhudy