[Clayart] Stand and cheer for Janet

David Woof woofpots at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 12 18:07:37 UTC 2022

Hi Janet,

Good to hear you and how you live with clay in your creative necessity and on your terms.

Please stay with us and give us updates and your insights as we go.

There are hidden gems in hearing how handling differing situations, and the obstacles overcome form the bones of how we all keep doing what we "must do" to keep our hands and spirit in the clay.

And this gives Clayart a wholesome balance and broadens our personal perspectives.

I hope others will feel free to join in speaking out as well.  Please tell us about your experiences.

As a classroom and studio educator, I was always watching for that perhaps low and hesitant voice from the back of the room which with economy of words was the most profound.

Misneach,