[Clayart] carol's work, down firing (long)

David Woof woofpots at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 15 20:15:45 UTC 2022

We don't need to try to imitate or emulate Carol's work which illuminates a pathway far ahead.
We can however imitate her obvious fascinated devotion.
Our satisfaction can come from the curiosity and inspiration her work inspires.
We can all in our journey add our AAA battery powered lights to this pathway or the many side trips we are inspired to take.

Let's again as in daze gone by welcome the Newbies to ask the elementary questions.
Which lets us again become teachers.
Recognizing that these seemingly questions to us can be stepping stones, for all. to a deeper understanding and of new ideas while we are formulating a beneficial teaching response.

This will give Clayart an inspiring vitality.

Much Love for Carol and her contributions,