[Clayart] carol's work, down firing (long)

William R Schran wschran at twc.com
Sun Jan 16 21:08:49 UTC 2022

When I began my learning in clay it was with teacher that only threw on the wheel, so that’s what his students learned. Never did any hand building until grad school. When I began teaching I structured the curriculum that began with hand building in beginning class then 2nd class was beginning wheel throwing- just made more sense to learn this way.

Sent from my iPhone