[Clayart] delete button

mel jacobson melpots at mail.com
Mon Jan 17 18:03:03 UTC 2022

Rule number one for a long life on clayart is "use the delete key"

I do not do very much in the way of deleting honest posts.
If it is written with sincerity, and maybe even repeating
old ideas, I let you each just use the delete key.

If you find a few folks that disturb you, don't open the posts.
delete them. I am the only person that needs to read all of them.

This venue is always open to intellectual discussion. If it goes
over  your head, so be it.  Let it fly.

What I really will not stand for is a group of people that
want only..."hey, anybody gots a good basic white glaze recipe???"
yes, 9000 of them.  or, "how do we get a good floating blue?"
my answer is:   "MAKE IT GREEN"  I named it "sinking green"/

So, rule your own computer key board. Don't ask me to do it for you.
I ain't da principal.  I am the SHERRIF.

And as I said the other day...open a variety of posts each week. Do not
let them sit in your in box.  You have to work the system a bit each week
or you get blasted off into space.
mel

website: www.melpots.com
www.melpots.com/CLAYART.HTML