[Clayart] iwatch for safety

mel jacobson melpots at mail.com
Mon Jan 17 20:38:59 UTC 2022

My loving family is on my A** to be much more
safety conscious living alone in the woods. My doctor
neighbor is 500 yards away, but if i should fall and
get knocked out, fall down the steps, whatever....I may
be stuck.  I bought one of those "hep me, me can't get up"
sort of devices but it is like 15 bucks a month and you
get a dispatcher, maybe.  The arm bracelet is like wearing
an alarm clock. (west bend, big ben.)

I went into the big Verizon store in Rice Lake last week
and sought out the manager. I said...."if I was your dad
what sort of iwatch should I buy?.  New Verizon price like
$1200.

He said "the truth is, you want just the SOS feature, not the
workout schedule.  He said...go to Amazon and get the cheapest
one, re/built.  He said those are new, but had a battery issue.
$185.   Who knows what you get on craigs list etc.""
So, got one.
I cut the strap, wove in a nice neck strap, Put it on each morning
and and i really don't even know it is on me.  it makes a small
shudder when i get a call. email same thing...It has my entire
mailing list/contacts on it.  I can SOS any of my family or neighbor.
It works on both verizon, or gps. 911 answers if i hold down the
off button for 6 seconds.  The 911 operator can pinpoint me within
25 yards. If I should take a really bad, hard tumble, it can sense
that and call 911.  (The ads are running now on TV.)

I have added large handles in my shower.  double railings for my two step
drop to the living room, bedroom.  As many of  you do, I do leave my iphone
on desk tops and jacket pockets.  This system keeps me in touch except when I
am in bed. But the watch is hanging 3 seconds from my pillow.

So, just information passing.  One cannot be too careful living all alone.
me

website: www.melpots.com
www.melpots.com/CLAYART.HTML